A number of top New Year's resolutions include
1) get organized, 2) manage time better, 3) keep in better touch with
family, 4) keep a journal., etc.
can help you achieve ALL
of these goals with the use of the 2010 (and beyond),
calendar is an ideal tool for
keeping track of noteworthy occasions, organizing your personal and family
life, and maintaining contact with family and friends, as the calendar:
- Provides an economical (it's FREE) and fun way to note dates and
preserve the memories associated with these dates by uploading photos,
personal stories, and more.
- Allows you to share these memories, plan upcoming events and
celebrate special occasions with those in your household and around the
- Notifies everyone with permission to view your calendar when a photo
has been added. You don't have to e-mail everyone—PhamCentral does it
- Is a great and timely way to keep close family, distant relatives
and friends up to date with life events.
- Keeps family traditions and values alive by staying connected with
past, present and future generations.
- Is green, no paper and it is perpetual.
- Let's you go back to 1900 to record family history, highlight family
birthdays, anniversaries, and other significant memories.
calendar, you have a familiar, easy to use way to mark and capture the
special moments from each day of your life and the lives of those most
important to you. You can preserve and share your memories and photos
in a personal electronic calendar that organizes the memories of your life
chronologically in the form of a life story. The memories and photos
you collect can be enhanced with personal audio messages and music. You can
also add journal entries and create narratives about your life events so you
can always remember the specific details about the special moments of each
day of your life.
And it's so convenient and timely--you can view the
calendar from your i-phone or PDA—it meets all of your organizational/record
Check it out. Better yet,
join for free
Calendars reflect how we spend our time. Time is how we
spend our life.