Do you have a travel story to tell? A fun family vacation…an educational trip….a field trip with the kids….a cross country road adventure? We want to hear from you! Please review our submission guidelines and send us your ideas and articles!
Submission Guidelines —
- We accept full articles or queries.
- Please see the Editorial Calendar for guidance when selecting a topic.
- Content must be original, owned by the author and not published anywhere else.
- By submitting your article, you agree to transfer copyright ownership to Homeschool.com
- Articles must be under 700 words.
- Please include one picture with your post, if possible. Photo must be your own.
- Include a short bio (35 words or less), including a single hyperlink location.
- Articles and photo are subject to minor editing, cropping, etc.
- Send your postings in the body of the email to TravelEditor@Homeschool.com
- You will be notified once your submission is accepted.
- Once your article is published, you will receive notification, and a Homeschool.comTravel badge for your site.
- Your post will be shared via our Weekly Travel Update and will be promoted via our social media accounts. We hope you promote your guest post, as well.
- We are currently not paying for published posts. We offer a sidebar link to your website, and a single link in your bio.
Homeschool.com—The #1 Homeschooling Community
Note—Homeschool.com does not guarantee that all blog submissions will be accepted.
Please do not promote products in your blog posting.
Please be positive in your submitted text.