Dreaming of Disney? Longing for LEGOLAND? Orlando is the place to be this year, with plenty to do inside and outside the major theme parks. Did you know the average daytime winter temperature in Orlando is around 70 degrees? My family and I made our way south this winter and had a wonderful time! It was our respite from the snow! While there, we stayed at Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston, and we loved it! Here are five reasons you should consider a stay there, as well.
- Location, Location, Location. Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and LEGOLAND are all just minutes away from Tuscana Resort Orlando. Thrilling rides, the wonders of the ocean’s depths, interactive experiences, and miniature cities made of LEGOs are perfect for families and kids at heart.
- More room than a hotel. Tuscana Resort Orlando offers two- and three-bedroom suites, ideal for families. It felt more like a home than a hotel. We stayed in a two-bedroom, with queen beds and a full bath in each room. Separate living and dining spaces, and a fully equipped kitchen were perfect for our family. My favorite part of the stay was eating dinner on the screened-in patio. Multiple TVs, DVD players, a washer and dryer, and internet access were the icing on the cake.
- Save on meals. The kitchen was fitting for making healthy and affordable meals for our family. It was filled with dishes, glasses, silver, and plenty of utensils for making anything from lasagna to tacos to soup. Publix Supermarket was less than a five-minute drive from the Resort, so it was easy to stock-up.
- Plenty to do onsite. While the nearby theme parks are world class, there is also a myriad of activities at Tuscana Resort Orlando. We enjoyed the zero-entry pool, with a kid’s area, jet spa, and fitness center. Need to get out of the sun? The 30-seat movie theater is available for watching a flick – free! Also available: a bar, restaurant, and picnic area.
- Discounts. Throughout 2014, Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston is offering a LEGOLAND® package that includes two adult LEGOLAND Florida park tickets with second day free admission.
Disclosure: Thank you to Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston for their complementary contributions to our Orlando adventure. While we appreciate their kindness, it never deters us from reporting our honest opinion. Find Lesli on Google+.