Homeschool.com gives you
“A Helping Hand in Homeschooling”
“Watch in Amazement as Your Homeschool Becomes What You’ve Always Dreamed It Could Be!”
Welcome! We are so glad you can join us. You are not alone. Now you have a beautiful, loving support group and together we are going to help you give your children the education you have always dreamed about in your heart.
My name is Rebecca Kochenderfer. I am a homeschooling author and the CEO of Homeschool.com. I homeschooled for 20 years – from toddler to college – and it was a beautiful experience.
I remember when I first told my husband that I wanted to homeschool the kids. He said, “But what about socialization? What about college?” Yet, all three of our children have gone on to college. Our youngest is a senior this year, and her older sister is completing a Master’s program and will attend The London School of Economics this fall.
What type of education do you dream about for your children? I want to help you make that a reality. And the beautiful thing is that homeschooling doesn’t have to be hard.
Homeschool.com‘s “A Helping Hand in Homeschooling” program is designed to help make life so much easier and to save you time and money.
Let me give you a sneak peek into some of the things we are covering in Fall 2017
In Week 1:
- You start with the program and learn how to use the Helping Hand Hotline.
- You find out if homeschooling is right for you.
- You learn the homeschooling laws in your area.
- We share our stories of how people responded when we told them we were going to homeschool. (You are not alone)
In Week 2:
- We’ll answer your frequently asked questions about homeschooling.
In Week 3:
- You create a daily & weekly homeschooling schedule that works for YOU.
In Week 4:
- You get to discover your child’s learning style!
- You practice adjusting your teaching style to match their learning style.
In Week 5:
- You learn about the different types of homeschooling (including Waldorf, Montessori, Classical, Unschooling, Unit Studies, Christian, Eclectic, Traditional, and Charlotte Mason) and decide what type of homeschooler you are!
In Week 6:
- You start exploring all the wonderful curriculum choices available to you.
- We will give you our product reviews and recommendations.
- You give a hand to others by telling them about the products that you love.
In Week 7:
- You find out what your child should be covering for his/her grade level.
In Week 8:
- You bond with your child and find out what their #1 goal is.
- Together, we help each other figure out how to make that dream a reality.
- What are your goals for this semester? What are you hoping to accomplish?
In Week 9:
- Now that you have your curriculum and you know your goals, it’s time to create your beautiful learning environment.
- How do you want to organize your supplies?
- Do you want to create learning centers in your home?
In Week 10:
- This week, we are going to cover common problems and their solutions.
- We will talk about self-care so you can avoid homeschool “burnout.”
I hope you can join us. The price is very low – just $20 a month – and you receive so much.