The Thinking Tree LLC is run by a homeschooling mom of ten. Get this – her kids help publish books as part of their homeschool experience! Gotta love that! As a homeschool mom myself, I was naturally curious – and excited to learn more about this company. So, of course I went directly to their website. The website has lots of offerings. Here are just some of the things I like about the site/company:
- Variety – they have a lot of options to choose from! This includes resources in math, language arts, science, music, geography, history, and more – and books for pre-school through high school, and popular books for moms too!
- The books are interdisciplinary – art with math, poetry with science, etc. I like that a lot!
- Most of the books use a dyslexic friendly font to help kids who struggle with reading.
- The books are designed to be simple to use and not “parent-teacher intensive”.
- All the books are nice! Nice pages….nice organizationally, and wipeable covers.
- The company is run by a homeschool mom and her family – I don’t know about you, but I always like to support other homeschool parents.
- They offer a money back guarantee. Plus, it’s a 110% guarantee – not just 100% (110% refund when you buy direct from the company. Amazon also sells the books as well as Rainbow Resources and Barnes & Noble). This tells me they truly believe in their products.
- The site, along with DyslexiaGames.com offers FREE info, help, and dyslexia videos – http://funschoolingbooks.com/index.php?action=dyslexia_video.
You might want to give this site a look-see. While you’re there, check out their top 15 best sellers!