Connect with us
Like Homeschool.com on Facebook Follow Homeschool.com on Twitter Pin Homeschool.com on Pinterest Add Homeschool.com on Google+ Visit Our Homeschooling Forum
Homeschool.com, the #1 homeschooling community.  We help you take learning from Ordinary to Extraordinary!
| More
space

Homeschool.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reading Eggs Review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
headant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote headant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reading Eggs Review
    Posted: 03/Apr/2012 at 6:21pm
Both my children enjoyed using Reading Eggs. My five year old breezed through the games, as he is used to using the computer. My four year old was skeptical at first, but she quickly figured out what to do. They both liked being rewarded for their work. However, the program didn't hold their interest long as they both like to do specific things to learn that Reading Eggs didn't offer.
BeckySG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeckySG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Jun/2012 at 7:01pm
My 1st grader and preschooler loved this game quite a bit during the school year. Even though it is summer (we home school year round) and the neighbors are outside, they want to keep playing it. I think that it reinforces what I am teaching them. My kids love the songs that come with reading eggs.

Becky
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic