Connect with us
Like Homeschool.com on Facebook Follow Homeschool.com on Twitter Pin Homeschool.com on Pinterest Add Homeschool.com on Google+ Visit Our Homeschooling Forum Visit Our Youtube Channel
Homeschool.com, the #1 homeschooling community.  We help you take learning from Ordinary to Extraordinary!
| More
space

Homeschool.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need help teaching anatomy!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
imagatto2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imagatto2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help teaching anatomy!
    Posted: 09/Oct/2012 at 8:10am
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a great site or something they have used to teach a child about anatomy? 

Thanks so much!
~ Peg
mindy8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mindy8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/Dec/2012 at 6:02pm
I got a lot of great supplies at Sam's Club and Costco for teaching Anatomy.  They are Christmas presents and we will start the new unit in January.  They had flashcards and anatomy books and all kinds of great things.  So I hope someone has some great sites -that would help me out a lot too.
Mommmy143 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mommmy143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/Jul/2014 at 10:11am
I don't know about websites but the Leapfrog LeapReader Interactive Human Body Discovery set is great. It works with the tag pen.  My son asked for this for Christmas when he was 4 years old and has been in love with anatomy ever since.  He is almost 6 years old now and the way he talks about the human body blows people away.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic