Connect with us
Like Homeschool.com on Facebook Follow Homeschool.com on Twitter Pin Homeschool.com on Pinterest Add Homeschool.com on Google+ Visit Our Homeschooling Forum Visit Our Youtube Channel
Homeschool.com, the #1 homeschooling community.  We help you take learning from Ordinary to Extraordinary!
| More
space

Homeschool.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ecomama123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecomama123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: 04/Dec/2012 at 8:54pm
Hello, I'm new here and returning to homeschooling.   I have 5 children ranging in age from 8 to 16.  I home schooled/unschooled my older children for the majority of their  education.  After moving across country I decided to put the kids in public school so they could meet people.  Well, it's time to move at least my highschooler out of the sub-par public school system in our area.
I need my son to be able to study at his level as opposed to his age, which seems to be the only determining factor in grade placement.  
We are both Super excited to return to homeschooling and he hopes to attend MIT in the future.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic