Connect with us
Like Homeschool.com on Facebook Follow Homeschool.com on Twitter Pin Homeschool.com on Pinterest Add Homeschool.com on Google+ Visit Our Homeschooling Forum
Homeschool.com, the #1 homeschooling community.  We help you take learning from Ordinary to Extraordinary!
| More
space

Homeschool.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBulgaria Homeschooling & US/UK diploma?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tinchev View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bulgaria Homeschooling & US/UK diploma?
    Posted: 04/Sep/2007 at 12:08pm
Hi,

I am from Bulgaria and my wife and I are homeschooling our son Mikhail (Michael) who is 10 years old for the last 4 years. Generally my wife was teaching him until now, because I have a small company. Now she wants to start working, so I am taking over the homeschooling. I am sure I will have the time to do it, if I reorganize my daily tasks.

I want to teach him with a Christian English curriculum and I was thinking it is a great idea if I can find a good accredited school which can help us organize our work, keep track of our activity (as a student and teacher) and also give us educational credits which we can use as a diploma in Bulgaria and the rest of the world.

FYI, the homescooling in Bulgaria is prohibited by the Law. I know the credits are not important in the most US states but they are important in Bulgaria, because our son cannot study in a Bulgarian or EU University if he has no diploma.

Thank you for your help!

Edited by tinchev
tinchev View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/Sep/2007 at 11:30am

Can you please help me with this?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic