Get Children Excited About Reading with Rosen Graphica!
GRAPHIC NONFICTION encourages young readers while
supporting all curriculum standards.
Detailed and accurate content-area nonfiction graphic texts:
- Allow children to integrate information from
a variety of sources
- Incorporate strong science and social studies
content into accessible nonfiction narratives
- Offer a unique perspective
- Presents exposition, dialogue, and narrative
- Ideal for comparing with traditional texts
Rosen Graphica is a collection of accurate,
detailed, content-rich nonfiction in graphic novel format.
- Texts in social studies, science, biography,
and other high interest topics encourage struggling readers and
English Language Learners
- Expositional preface and end text provide
- Lesson Plans aid teachers in implementing
Graphica into literacy instruction
- Multiple assessment opportunities, blackline
masters, maps, and more!
Check out our Rosen Graphica title listing
To order online, please visit