|Why should traditional classrooms get all the benefits? NetSupport School now available for homeschoolers; innovative yet easy to deploy student monitoring and instructional software.
For Homeschool.com readers–a FREE 30-day trial! All features included!
See if NetSupport School helps make your homeschooling endeavors a little easier.
NetSupport School offers:
- Real-time instruction–you can deliver engaging presentations by sharing the content on your computer screen on your children’s screens.
- Virtual whiteboard–access to a full page whiteboard supported by a wealth of drawing tools–and again, you can share your computer screen with your students.
- Internet co-browse–allows you to open selected websites and synchronize these with the browser on each of your kids’ PCs. As you navigate across a website, your students’ PCs follow.
- Ability to view student activity–allows you to monitor your kids’ computers–see high quality scalable thumbnails of each computer screen or zoom to focus on an individual screen.
- Remote control–you can discretely take control of the screen, keyboard and mouse of each or any of your kids’ computers when your assistance is needed.
- Move information–you can transfer files between your computers and your kids’ computers using a simple drag and drop interface–you can hand out and automatically collect files easily.
- Student journal–during a typical class, all appropriate items relating to a subject can be captured and automatically included in a PDF file for post-lesson review by each child. You can see an example of a journal here.
- Student testing and quiz capability–you can design tests and multimedia examinations with a minimum of effort, including text, picture, audio and video questions.
- Control Internet use–NetSupport School allows you to instantly see which sites your kids are visiting and, if needed, take remedial action to block access. This saves you money–as you don’t need to purchase a web browser product that does a similar function.
- Many more time-saving options!
The entire list of NetSupport School features can be seen here as well as a growing library of complimentary training videos. Best of all, you can try a FREE fully featured 30-day trial to see if NetSupport School helps make your homeschooling endeavors a little easier.