Opportunities For eLearning Public Charter School offers students a high school experience that combines traditional expectations with the benefits of a virtual classroom. The online learning program is designed to allow students to work at their own pace, rather than at the progression of a traditional 40-person classroom. This allows each student to spend the necessary amount of time to master the material of any given subject. Students also have the opportunity to participate in extracurricular activities that typically only accompany traditional schools, such as field trips, leadership camps, wilderness retreats, international and out-of-state cultural excursions, sports, clubs, and college tours, all at no cost to the students.
- Provide an inclusive and supportive learning environment for students
- Provide a flexible learning environment for online learners
- Provide the most current and relevant teaching methods for student success
- Practice research-based strategies and data-driven instruction
- Guide students toward college or career choices and opportunities
- Flipped Classroom: Students study and learn at home, complete collaborative assignments, and experience interactive games.
- Pathways Experiential Learning: Our Experiential Learning Programs seek to cultivate healthy life skills through hands-on activities and social interaction.
- STEAM: Focusing on providing students with a well-rounded education in science, technology, engineering, art and math
- Adaptive Technology: Promotes greater independence by providing enhanced methods of interacting with technology.
- Collaborative Group Projects: Students get the opportunity to work with others through group projects and discussion boards.
To learn about courses, click here.
Ready to enroll? Click here.