Did you know that PBS LearningMedia offers FREE access to over 100k educational videos, images, interactives, lesson plans, and articles designed to enhance classroom instruction? Explore PBS LearningMedia and you’ll find innovative digital resources from critically-acclaimed PBS programs such as NOVA, FRONTLINE, AMERICAN EXPERIENCE, and PBS KIDS programs like SID THE SCIENCE KID, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, and more.
How Can Homeschools Use PBS LearningMedia to Inspire Students?
- Investigate primary source materials and data visualizations to help students draw their own conclusions
- Engage with current events, reenactments of historical events, and scientific experiments
- Experiment with interactive games and simulations
- Examine art, artifacts, and objects through 3D-printing and image libraries
- Access experts in the field to see real projects and discussions
- Journey on virtual field trips to other countries, museums, research centers, and habitats
- Develop career readiness skills including critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration
At PBS LearningMedia, we know that students in today’s world embrace technology to communicate, socialize and perform. By extending trusted, educational content across platforms- from TV to computers to mobile- PBS LearningMedia is committed to transforming learning and giving homeschools the content they need to inspire students.
Interested in Using PBS LearningMedia in Your Homeschool?
Registration is easy and free! Simply create an account and log in, and instantly begin exploring trusted content from America’s Largest Classroom.
Log in today!
Happy Digital Learning!
Your friends at PBS LearningMedia