An Innovative Resource for the Teaching of Human Anatomy and Physiology
What is one of the most intriguing, awe-inspiring subjects we can teach our children? Science! Whether we’re sitting in a lawn chair and looking up at the stars, learning about cool and sometimes crazy chemical reactions, whether we’re bending light, or learning about one of the greatest creations of all time – the human body – science can, and should be fun. Sometimes we have the materials for study at hand… or at least obtainable at the store. Other times, as with the human body and its intricacies, we have technology, and the expertise and diligent work of medical illustrators, doctors and trained scientists to help us in our teaching endeavors.
| A.D.A.M. Inside Out gives your students a truly unique way to study the human body, layer by layer. This new online resource is a visual introduction to the secrets of the human body that includes updated high resolution graphics, animations and illustrations. Perfect for teachers and students and perfect for grades K-12:
- General Biology
- Life Sciences
- Family Life Curriculum
- Comprehensive coverage of the 12 body systems including digestive, Cardiovascular, and the lymphatic systems.
- Over 4,000 individual structures can be identified as the human anatomy is revealed from skin to bone in hundreds of layers, viewable in anterior, posterior, lateral and medial views. Includes pronunciations and over 5 hours of instruction.
- Valuable reference text includes information on each of the body systems to assist students to learn more about a particular topic of study
- Interactive games and self quizzes to test the learner’s comprehension of each body system.
- Convenient online access
- All new graphics, animations and illustrations
- Larger screen size for better viewing
- All new interface for better ease of navigation
- Updated 3D images, quizzes and family albums
- Includes a modesty setting that locks out the reproductive system and covers male and female genitals with “fig leaves”
- Ability to remove the Nine Month Miracle for parents that do not want it in their curriculum
A.D.A.M. Inside Out—a wonderful tool for learning the intricacies of the human body. A wonderful tool for your homeschool program.