|Math tutors can be expensive, especially when each child needs individualized instruction to be successful. With ALEKS, it’s easy to provide each child with an affordable personalized math tutor to meet their individual needs.
Students who use ALEKS have access to highly-targeted assessment and instruction based on the topics they are exactly ready to learn – this creates a personalized learning pathway through course material. With an open-response environment, ALEKS does not rely on multiple-choice questions and ensures that students demonstrate mastery and retain the knowledge they learn. This unique approach to learning makes ALEKS a dynamic curriculum solution for math.
The Learning Mode is an adaptive, open-response environment that avoids multiple-choice questions. It includes practice problems, immediate feedback, and realistic answer input tools.
ALEKS can be accessed online from virtually any computer (PC and Mac compatible), and can be used for a variety of curriculum needs, including gifted, remediation, college readiness, and more.
To see how ALEKS will help your children succeed in math, sign up for a complimentary 2-month trial (a $39.90 value!).
ALEKS is a Research-Based Online Math Program:
- Complete Curriculum Solution for Math with Access to Full Course Library
- Artificial Intelligence Targets Gaps in Individual Student Knowledge
- Master Account – Monitor and Direct Student Progress
- Unlimited Online Access – Purchase Monthly, 6-Month, or Annual Subscriptions
- QuickTables – Math Fact Mastery Program for Multiplication, Division, Subtraction, and Addition Included with Any Math Course
Additional ALEKS Resources:
Sign Up For a 2-Month Trial
See How ALEKS Works (2-Minute Video)
Available ALEKS Courses
ALEKS Homeschool Resources