Another Best Deal on the Planet
The Homeschool Buyers Co-op is pleased to extend our GroupBuy savings for Mod Design 1, an interactive online course by Youth Digital that gives students of ages 8-14 everything they need to create their own Mods for Minecraft©* from start to finish using the Java™ programming language. *Youth Digital is in no way sponsored or affiliated with Minecraft©* or Mojang.com
Stop Playing Games and Start Creating Them!
|Many kids spend countless hours playing the hugely popular Minecraft, so why not give them the ability to personalize their Minecraft experience and learn the Java programming language at the same time?
A 1-year subscription to Mod Design 1 includes everything students need to learn the fundamentals of Java™ Programming in order to create their own Minecraft© Mod for the PC/Mac version of Minecraft including:
- Interactive video instruction that regularly asks students and questions to make sure they are understanding the concepts and award points for correct answers
- 30+ hours of Interactive Lessons that include:
- Interactive videos
- Trouble Shooting Challenges
- Quizzes to earn points
- Chat support and personalized feedback from instructors
- 24/7 access for a full year
- Instructor Feedback: Students receive personalized feedback on their final projects and, if they don’t understand a concept, they can chat online with instructors in Q&A sessions.
- Minecraft© for PC/Mac (Available here)
- Windows 8, 7, or XP Or Mac OS 10x
- Recommended Internet download speeds of 1 mbps or more.
With the Co-op’s Signature GroupBuy Pricing!
Comparable on-site programming camps can run as high as $1,298 per week (see Wall Street Journal article).
Mod Design 1 retails for $249, but by ordering this month, homeschoolers can save 45%, and get it for only $136.95 — only at the Homeschool Buyers Co-op!
Don’t keep these one-time savings a secret — please forward this email to your friends and homeschool groups!
To take advantage of this special offer, you must place your order no later than 12-31-2013 at 11:59 pm Pacific.
Due to the recent high volume of orders for Mod Design 1, Youth Digital has asked us to defer order fulfillment for all new orders until January 16 in order to ensure that our last group of subscribers are properly served in the interim. We will start filling orders placed Dec. 19-31, in the order they were received, on January 16. ALL orders will be filled NO LATER THAN January 27.
Please remember that you must place your order in December in order to get Mod Design 1 in January. These GroupBuy savings will definitely expire on 12/31, and we do not know when, if ever, they will return.
We appreciate your patience!
For more BEST DEALS ON THE PLANET at the Co-op, click here!