|CTC Math specializes in providing online video tutorials which take a multi-sensory approach to learning. Endorsed by Cathy Duffy’s Top 102 Picks and The Old Schoolhouse Crew Review the lessons are short and concise to help your student break down concepts and appreciate math in a whole new way!
The lessons are taught the traditional way, not to a “test”. If you want to be common core aligned, then this is NOT for you, CTC Math is NOT ALIGNED TO COMMON CORE!
Each one of the video tutorials are taught by internationally acclaimed teacher, Pat Murray, who is renowned for teaching math concepts in a simple, easy-to-understand way (and in only a few minutes at a time). Even students who struggled with math are getting fantastic results! And ones who were doing OK before, are now doing brilliantly.
Here’s what one parent had to say:
“My Saving Grace”
I wanted to send you a quick note of thanks! I have three sons that I homeschool. They are very bright and all three are academically gifted and working well above their respective grade levels. I have struggled to find a math program that was a good fit. Trust me we have tried quite a few. They each had weaknesses. Many required too much from me as the teacher and with 3 to teach I was getting worn thin. Others didn’t cover enough information and left some topics confusing for the boys.
Anyway, yesterday I saw your add and thought what the heck I’ve already spent a small fortune on math what can one more hurt. Low and behold your math program was my saving grace. All three boys proclaimed they loved it and that math was fun again. My husband (a physicist, and major math fan) was impressed and gave your program a thumbs up. I only wish I had found it sooner and saved us time and money by purchasing your program from the start.
If you’re a homechooler, then you’ll want to know what other Homeschooling parents say the TOP BENEFITS are.
- A dramatic lift in their child’s confidence and attitude in math.
- Being able to learn at their own speed. In the video tutorials they can stop and rewind the teacher, and as many times as they need to until they get it.
- Plus the teacher never gets annoyed or frustrated with them.
- Improved math results using multi-sensory methods which ensure retention.
- Detailed progress reports.
- Great savings with 60% off and bonus 6 months
- And a whole lot less stress when it’s math time for both parents AND kids.
To get this special discount, click here! Hurry – it ends on 2-19-15!