|CTC Math specializes in providing online video tutorials which take a multi-sensory approach to learning. Favorably reviewed in Cathy Duffy’s 102 Top Picks and The Old Schoolhouse Crew Review the lessons are short and concise to help your student break down concepts and appreciate math in a whole new way!
The lessons are taught the traditional way, not to a “test”. If you want to be Common Core aligned, then this is NOT for you. CTC Math is NOT aligned to Common Core!
Each one of the video tutorials are taught by internationally acclaimed teacher Pat Murray who is renowned for teaching math concepts in a simple, easy-to-understand way (and in only a few minutes at a time). Even students who struggled with math are getting fantastic results! And ones who were doing OK before are now doing brilliantly.
See what 5th Grade student Mallory from Tennessee has to say:
(5th Grade student)
||CTC Math has helped me very much. I have improved greatly, and I am very thankful for that, because when I was using another curriculum (I’m not mentioning names), math normally ended with tears, or mom getting stressed out because I couldn’t focus or I didn’t understand anything.
Now, mom doesn’t have to worry about me because I can do math on my own now and I end with a smile (seriously, I do) because of how much better CTC Math is.
I especially love Pat’s accent. My older brother loves it too.
The explanation videos are so enjoyably short, but they can teach you so much.
Thanks, CTC Math!
|“Replaced All Other Math Programs in our Homeschool”
My family and I are really enjoying using CTC Math! It has helped us fill in some major gaps in our children’s math education in a way that our kids enjoy and easily understand.
It has been such a blessing to our homeschooling family, and the program has replaced all other math programs and curricula in our homeschool. So, thank you!
If you’re a homeschooler, then you’ll want to know what other Homeschooling parents say the TOP BENEFITS are.
- A dramatic lift in their child’s confidence and attitude in math.
- Being able to learn at their own speed. In the video tutorials they can stop and rewind the teacher, and as many times as they need to until they get it.
- Plus the teacher never gets annoyed or frustrated with them.
- Improved math results using multi-sensory methods which ensure retention.
- Detailed progress reports.
- Great savings with 60% off plus a bonus 3 months FREE
- And a whole lot less stress when it’s math time for both parents AND kids.
To get this exclusive homeschooler discount, click here. Ends July 10