Quick! Prevent Summer Brain Drain! Of course, your hard-working children deserve a summer break (and so do you!). Your kids should be splashing in the pool, playing outside, and sipping ice cold slurpees. But don’t forget when September roles around–you don’t want to feel like your kids forgot everything they learned last year, ugh. Keep them fresh with summer reading materials, fun and interactive learning activities, and small lessons to remind them what they learned last year. Trust us, it will make back-to-school so much easier!
May we suggest:
- Magic School Bus: Fun science kits to use outdoors.
- Pogo Sticks: Make a new Math game! You can only win if you know the square root of your score!
- Question Books: Keep your kids thinking and asking!
- Puppet Show Scripts: Learning doesn’t always happen at a desk, but with interactive play as well!
- Digital Field Trips: Do your kids love to explore? Take them on a digital field trip and then go explore the nearest eco-system.
- Language Games: Quick lessons and games your kids can play once a day.
- Summer Reading: Don’t forget to keep the constant stream of books flowing over the summer. This is one of the best ways to prevent summer brain drain.
Check out EDUCENTS ALL SUMMER LONG for more Summer Learning Ideas.