|I Play Math Games is a family owned company that strives to help students have a positive relationship with math by utilizing game play to build and reinforce math skills. IPMG games are designed to meet the standards set by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM), have been developed by math teachers, and have been tested in classrooms for over 20 years. IPMG offers FREE and for purchase math game worksheets, math game workbooks and interactive math games both by age/grade level and by skill level.
Best of all — IPMG products are FUN! Because they are FUN, your child ENJOYS learning math!
Math Game Worksheets
Math worksheets are a great way to keep students interested and engaged during free time and in between units. At IPlayMathGames all of the available math worksheets are proprietary pdfs. They are not screenshots or scans of old math worksheets, math games or math activities.
Math Game titles include Bag It, Cover Up, Name the Operation, Quick Stop, Tour the USA and many more.
Improve Math Skills with IPMG’s Downloadable Math Workbooks
The math game workbooks available on IPlayMathGames.com are e-books. IPMG’s math e-books offer an exceptional value as most books contain more than 50 games!
Examples of math game workbooks include the following:
- Fraction Activities — Fraction Activities teaches students how to add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions. This book contains over 100 pages of games designed for students in Grades 4-8.
- Math Bingo Games — Math Bingo helps students develop skills in geometry, percents, fractions, decimals and measurement techniques through a familiar bingo format. This book contains over 80 pages of different bingo games for Grades 4-8.
- Math Explorations with a Geoboard — Math Explorations with a Geoboard helps students learn a variety of concepts from basic geometry and trigonometry to finding area and identifying congruent shapes through the use of a geoboard or graph paper. This book contains over 180 pages of games and puzzles designed for students in Grades 3-10.
- Graphing Calculator Activities — Graphing Calculator Activities teaches students algebra, probability, number theory, fractions, decimals, percent, geometry, measurement and data analysis. This book contains over 190 pages of games and puzzles designed specifically for middle school and high school students.
Interactive Math Games from IPMG
Interactive math games from IPMG are available for download in Adobe Flash and can be played with virtually any operating system. This allows the game to be played without a connection to the internet so that you know exactly what your kids are looking at online. This allows you to focus your attention on what you want to without any concern for what a student is looking at on the internet.
IPMG’s first interactive game, Tic Tac Math, is a great math facts game. Kids love to play Tic Tac Toe and with Tic Tac Math, they are playing a game they love while actually working on their math facts. IPMG will have a steady stream of new interactive games launching over the next six months.
And, IPMG’s interactive games are available in the Apple App store for you iPhone, iTouch and iPad enthusiasts! Make math fun with an interactive game! Download one today!
If you choose to download an interactive game, purchase math game e-books, or purchase math activities, you will do so with iPlay credits, the currency that is used at IPMG. This system allows you to purchase only what you want without having to worry about recurring monthly charges. Because no one likes recurring monthly charges!!
The iPlay credits allow you to decide the value you want when making your purchasing decision. You have many choices in purchasing iPlay bundles:
|10 iPlay credits
|15 iPlay credits
|25 iPlay credits
|50 iPlay credits
|100 iPlay credits
|| $.25/credit (Best Value!)
A typical purchase with the 100 credit bundle might look like this:
- One interactive game download – 20 credits
- Two e-books – 70 credits
- 5 pdf’s of math games and activities – 10 credits
All of this for only $24.95!
So go online, check out IPMG, download free math games, buy a bucket of credits, and make learning FUN!