What is probably the most dreaded subject for homeschool parents?
Luckily, Math Tutor DVD can help! Math Tutor DVD offers math help via DVD video tutorial content in a wide array of subject areas, including the following:
Yes, you’re right, M-A-T-H!!! Parents might be confident teaching history or spelling or literature… but math can be a little scary!
Not only does Math Tutor DVD offer a wide array of course options, but it is different from other math products for the following reasons:
- #1 Best Selling tutorial DVDs in their respective subjects!
- All DVD courses are guaranteed to raise your student’s grades or your money back! Wow!
- All of the topics are taught entirely through example problems. Thus, the topics are easy to follow.
- There are no boring lectures to bog your students down.
- Courses are an average length of 8 hours in length, giving exceptional value for your money.
- Courses are inexpensive (most courses cost only $26.99) yielding an average cost of only $3/hour! In addition, you can purchase course bundles, resulting in a savings to you.
- All sections feature a wide range of problem complexity.
- Thousands of students have benefited from Math Tutor DVD. Thousands!
- You can view sample videos right on your web browser. You can read the DVD reviews, see pictures of the DVDs, screenshots, and see the chapter index of every DVD before you purchase it..
Math Tutor DVD offers the following FREE sample videos:
And what do students say about Math Tutor DVD?
“Buying your algebra, calculus, and physics tutor DVDs has been the best educational investment. I went from a ‘C’ to an ‘A’ student last semester!”
– Les J.
“Just wanted to let you know that, thanks to the foundation I got from your math help DVD’s (especially the pre-calculus DVD) I was able to pass my pre-calculus course this semester with an A!”
– J. Rekton
Over 70% of MathTutorDVD customers return to purchase additional DVDs in different courses. Now, that’s a recommendation!!
Math Tutor DVD — allows you to teach Math to your children and to be confident while doing so! How indispensable for homeschooling parents!!