|Exploring educational options for your families? Try Oak Meadow’s flexible, creative homeschooling curriculum for kindergarten to grade 12, or enroll in their teacher-supported distance learning school.
- K-8 is child-centered, experiential, playful and nature-based
- High School offers challenging courses, options for earning credit, college counseling
- Start anytime during the year
NEW at Oak Meadow
Foundations in Independent Learning: A practical and inspiring online teacher training program designed for parents and teachers who support independent learners.
- Six modules, each of which requires about two hours to complete
- Asynchronous, self-paced, and designed for independent use
- Working through the course with other parents or teachers is a great way to open additional opportunities for discussion and exploration of the material
- Required supplement (must be purchased separately): The Heart of Learning by Oak Meadow founder, Lawrence Williams
- A certificate of completion is offered at the end for those who want to document their professional development hours