Students and their parents seeking all the advantages of an online education and desiring excellence in academics with core spiritual values will find Oaks Christian Online School to be an optimal choice. Oaks Christian Online School stands apart from other virtual schools in that:
- They’re Christ-Centered in everything they do, say and teach.
- They teach and lead from Biblical truth, equipping students accordingly.
- All of their courses have been reviewed for Biblical integration opportunities.
- All of their courses are taught by Christian teachers.
- They embrace every OCO student with the welcoming love of Jesus Christ, inviting and encouraging all students towards spiritual growth through dynamically integrated programs, activities and curriculum.
Could Oaks Christian Online School be an answer to prayer? Perhaps! “Our previous online program did not offer Christian education and spiritual instruction, and its curriculum was not focused on college preparation — all of which are extremely important to our family and to our son. OCO very well may be a huge answer to prayer,” said Mom of a recently accepted sophomore. Los Angeles, CA
“Oaks Christian Online School made it possible to transition our daughter from a secular, online homeschool program to a college preparatory, Christian online high school program. She has become more accountable for her school work, as well as to all her teachers.” Kathy, S. OCO Parent, Dallas Texas
Oaks Christian Online School emphasizes:
- Excellence & Achievement — they believe that excellence honors God and inspires people, thus they prepare students to achieve at their highest potential.
- Character & Citizenship — they believe honorable character & citizenship are the responsibilities of OCO students and a lofty aspiration for their futures.
- Future Leadership — they prepare OCO students to be equipped with the mental, physical, social and spiritual competencies necessary to become humble stewards of their God-given gifts and talents.
- College Preparatory — they require thorough preparation and consistent execution in all schoolwork and OCO activities and assignments. Also, all OCO courses are WASC accredited, NCAA approved and University of California approved. OCO teaches from the highest academic standards.
- A Mind for Leadership and a Heart for Service — their spiritual life program is an important element of the Oaks Online experience, addressing the whole student–not simply the mind, but the heart as well. While completing 20 hours of community service per year, students are guided through a socially-interactive course that focuses on their Bible curriculum for that year, chapels and more.
- Lifelong Learning — comprehensive knowledge and critical thought will become hallmarks of the well-read and confident alumni of OCOS, who develop knowledge, wisdom, and conversational intelligence that go well beyond high test scores and grade point averages.
Consider the difference that an Oaks Christian Online education can make in your child’s life. Inquire today.