Want to impress and even astound your kids with your vast knowledge?
Just slip one of the following into your daily conversation–
- On Venus, the Sun rises in the west and sets in the east
- There are more insects in one square mile of rural land than there are human beings on the entire earth
- A queen bee will never sting you. Queen bees only sting other queen bees
- There are 336 dimples in a regulation golf ball
- Astronauts get taller when they are in space
- A blink lasts approximately 0.3 seconds
- During his entire life, Vincent Van Gogh sold only one painting
Admittedly, you might have to google WHY the above are true….but these tidbits are certainly fun, and fun learning is forever learning!