1. If you can’t find matching socks for your child first thing in the morning, who cares?
2. Cleaning out the refrigerator can double as chemistry lab.
3. You never have to drive your child’s forgotten lunch to school.
4. If you get caught talking to yourself, you can claim you’re having a PTA meeting.
5. If your child claims that the dog ate his homework, you can ask the dog.
I have to give credit, where credit is due. These are not mine–they came from http://homeschooling.gomilpitas.com.
They certainly are fun–and fun learning is forever learning!