Reading Kingdom is a fun, easy-to-use online program (great for homeschoolers) that teaches children 4-10 years old how to read and write to the third grade level.
Reading Kingdom —
- Was created by Dr. Marion Blank, Director of the Light on Learning Program at Columbia University and one of the world’s top experts in reading.
- Teaches all 6 skills (sequencing, motor skills, phonemic awareness, meaning, grammar and reading comprehension) needed for reading & writing success.
- Offers customized online reading instruction for each child.
- Can be used as an independent stand-alone program or as a supplement to existing curricula.
- Works with any other program a child may be using.
- Is fun so children think they’re playing a game and want to practice.
And as we all know–fun learning is forever learning!