Keystone programs have been recognized by the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA) for excellence in curriculum design, online instruction, and 21st-century best practices. These prestigious awards honor distance learning instructors, programs, and professionals who have achieved extraordinary results through the use of online teaching technologies.
Just a few of the hallmarks of Keystone include–
· Heavy parental influence–Your child’s academic experience is in your hands, and you decide what interaction and structure your child needs to be successful.
· Extensive curriculum–Keystone curriculum includes core classes (more than 50 of them), 45 engaging elective courses, and 19 advanced courses for grades 8-12.
· Individualized attention–Keystone understands different learning styles, and they recognize that today’s student fits no mold.
· Certified teachers–Keystone teachers are certified and highly qualified, with an average of eight years of teaching experience. Over half have earned their master’s or doctoral degrees.
· Guidance services–Keystone students and parents have access to a Learning Coach and to a certified Guidance Counselor if your child is enrolled in four or more courses. The Learning Coach works directly with parents and students to craft a customized strategy that leads to a successful Keystone education. The Guidance Counselor supports the college admissions process.
· College acceptance–Keystone graduates have been accepted at hundreds of prestigious colleges and universities, including Dartmouth, Yale, Duke, NYU, and West Point. Keystone graduates are uniquely qualified to thrive in a college environment.
Keystone might be the perfect fit for your child!
And as always, fun learning is forever learning.