Joanne Calderwood is the author of the new book, The Self-Propelled Advantage: The Parent’s Guide to Raising Independent, Motivated Kids Who Learn with Excellence. This is a book homeschoolers might like.
The book gives guidelines on how to–
– Know for sure that your children are receiving the best education available to them, and if not, make a change
– Raise children who set their own educational goals and work with excellence to achieve them on a daily basis without the need for parents or a teacher to watch over them and keep them on task
– Give your children an educational advantage that enables them to go to their first-choice college for free
– Develop unbreakable bonds with your children that last a lifetime
– Raise children whose ordinary is extraordinary
You might want to check it out.