Our newest virtual magazine, Science Anyone? just published, and we’re so excited to share it with you. The Science edition has over 15 (our biggest edition, thus far!) fun-packed and interesting articles including—
- Anyone (and everyone) can teach science at home
- Pre-K Science: Beginning to Explore
- Ahoy there, matey, it’s pirate science!
- Gummy Bear Osmosis
- 10 Blogs for Homeschool Science Inspiration
- Adding DIY Projects to Your Science Curriculum – You Can Do It!
- Borax Crystals in 4 Easy Steps
- Race Around Like an Electron! (How Visual Aids and Visual Arts Help when Teaching Science)
- How to Teach Science during Breakfast…Soggy Cereal Science
- Rock Nature Study
- Learning Science Through Photography
- Get Outdoors and Hands-On with Science
- An Explosive Volcano Cake
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Create Spaceship Fuel in Your Microwave
- How To Create Your Own Nature Exploration Backpack
- How to Teach High School Science and Labs (Even Without a PHD in Physics)
Have you missed our previous editions? You can see the issues mentioned below, by clicking here:
- Our Launch Issue — Why Homeschooling is Like a Cupcake
- Our Gift Issue – Homeschooling is a Gift
- The Inspiration Issue — New Year…New Inspirations…
If you’re a blogger/writer/homeschool Mom and you’d like to submit an article for a future edition — Summer Fun/Summer Education (May); Back to Homeschool (July); our Math edition (September); and our next Gift Issue (November); please contact [email protected]
Fun! And fun learning is forever learning!