You asked for it, and now we have it! Homeschooling and educational experts that can help you take your homeschooling from ordinary to extraordinary! Check out Homeschool.com’s Extravaganza of Experts!
- Listen to up to TWENTY excellent 30-minute interviews, at your convenience. Pick and choose which ones interest you the most.
- Use the comment area to…ask a question…share what you have learned…make suggestions…and more.
- These knowledgeable experts have offered to answer your personal questions–but they’re only available for one week (September 15-21, 2014)!
We are so grateful for the experts’ insights! Want to know a few of their suggestions?
- Marilyn Mosley suggests you spend 25 to 35% of your curriculum time on your child’s interests. She also suggests you find 2 to 3 mentors in the community for each of your children to help them develop their talents and interests.
- Mona Lisa and Kip Harding suggest you ask your children from the very start, “What do you want to be or do when you grow up?” and then help them explore that career. It sure worked for them! One of their daughters is the youngest med school graduate in the in the U.S., and another daughter is the youngest architect!
- Architect Prakash Nair tells us that schools are now being redesigned so that they are more like homes, and he gives you great examples of why your home is the perfect place for extraordinary learning to take place.
- Howard Berg believes that entrepreneurship is the future. He says that by the time your children are 36 years old, they will have already had six jobs. He thinks that if you want extraordinary, you should help your children develop entrepreneurial skills.
Interested in learning more? It’s easy!