Creation Illustrated is a Bible-based nature magazine. It publishes every season (fall, winter, spring and summer), and each magazine’s articles, recipes, photos and more are coordinated to the specific season.
Each magazine has a similar format, and things that stood out to me include:
- Front cover pic and accompanying Scripture (a lovely picture and meaningful Scripture that set the tone of the magazine)
- Nature articles that refer to Scripture
- An instructional guide which is designed to help students understand the spiritual and character building lessons contained in the articles
- Lovely (very attractive) photographs
- A section entitled Creation Stewardship (I really appreciate this eco-friendly section)
- Healthy and inspiring recipes (yes, there are many I want to make)
- Ending nature pic and poem (very nice)
- Back cover pic and accompanying Scripture (I like how the magazine comes full circle—it ends just like it begins)
Back issues are available for purchase too.
And fyi, FREEbies are available on their website (everyone loves freebies!) – http://www.creationillustrated.com/article/14/freebies.
Creation Illustrated helps students unplug and get out into nature while helping Moms and the whole family “Stop and smell the roses”. Really, after reading a magazine and looking at the pictures, you’ll want to get up close and personal with flowers, leaves, and nature in general!
22 Years Strong as the Leading Bible-based Nature Journal
Readers call it, “The Christian answer to National Geographic” — EVERY ISSUE A KEEPSAKE!