Summer Learning – Summer Fun!May 23, 2017
Summer Learning – Summer Fun! That’s what Rebecca Kochenderfer’s new book, The Summertime Survival Guide for Parents: How to Create a Summer of Wonder, Discovery and Fun! is all about.
In fact, the book shows you how to:
- Plan a summer that is so much fun your kids won’t want to spend all their time on TV and video games.
- Keep summer boredom away by creating fun learning centers in your home in 4 easy steps.
- Develop your child’s special talents and interests.
- Save money on summer camp and how to create your own summer day camp.
- Turn tortuously long car trips into creativity time.
- Keep kids from getting into trouble by giving them constructive things to do over the long summer months.
- Help students catch up academically and gives them a head start on the coming school year.
Plus, Rebecca is offering a FREE summer planner that accompanies the book. You can get your FREE planner HERE. (You can use the planner on its own.)
What are you doing this summer to encourage summer learning while still having a TON of FUN! We’d sure like to know!
As parents, we would all be quick to admit that we want our children to be as happy and healthy as they can be. We try to maintain an upbeat, happy home environment where our kids feel safe and…Read more >
Our family’s journey to homeschooling has been an interesting one and hopefully will be an encouragement to you. Let’s begin by taking a trip down memory lane of how we got to where we are…Read more >
The spring season is here, which means it’s time for the spring holidays! While most people don’t forget about fluffy bunnies bringing candy baskets, St. Patrick’s Day sometimes gets lost…Read more >