April Free Homeschooling PrintablesApril 17, 2022
Spring is here!! Hurray!! Maybe you’re someone who gets out and enjoys the sunshine, warmer weather, and budding flowers, or someone who is keeping the allergy medicine and tissue companies in business this time of year…or perhaps you’re someone like me who tends to fall into both categories! Either way, the birds are singing, the bees are buzzing, the plants are blooming, and it’s a great time of year to look for opportunities to move your homeschooling outdoors. We hope you enjoy these spring-themed printables – here’s what some of you have had to say:
Good Morning! This was full of fun spring printables. I will be using word work,word search and writing prompts in our language arts. The unit on Earth Day had great ideas. As a matter of fact I plan on redoing our homeschool room and instead of buying art we will make it from recycled materials. The Bible reads for the month are always wonderful for daily reading. Thank you for these resources, J. T.
Free Homeschool Printables for April
April Calendar Printable: Get your monthly calendar and start filling it up with all your family’s fun spring activities!
April Journal Page (faith-based): Encourage writing in your child with this lovely daily journal printable for April!
April Scripture Writing (faith-based): We’ve all heard that April showers bring May flowers, but that’s also true in our spiritual lives. Spend the month meditating on and writing Scriptures with the theme, “Showers of Blessings.”
Spring Word Work: How many words can you create using only the letters in the word Spring? Use this printable to find out!
Making Spring Sentences (2 pages): Use the word bank to create Spring sentences (or a story!) for writing practice!
Spring Coloring Book (9 pages): Your child will have a great time coloring these pictures and practicing writing Spring-themed words!
Spring Ten Frames (2 pages): Practice counting with these happy ten frames!
Color the Easter Egg Math: Review even and odd numbers while decorating this cute Easter egg!
Graphing Inequalities (2 pages): Include your older ones in these pretty Spring printables with these graphing pages!
Spring Writing (5 pages): Use these photo writing prompts to help your little ones use their imaginations to create some unique sentences!
Butterfly Scavenger Hunt (13 pages): Print off these pages and take your little biologists into your neighborhood to hunt for these 12 butterfly species!
Spring Word Search (2 pages): Once your child has completed the word search filled with fun Spring-related words, they can use the template provided on page 2 to create their own! Print one for yourself and swap finished puzzles with your kid!
NEW! Rabbit Themed Unit Study for Spring
Learn all about rabbits with this fun homeschooling resource and accompanying printable ebook. Find a comprehensive book list, and coordinating youtube videos to help round out your rabbit learning time! Click to get your Rabbit Themed Unit Study today.
Planning With Your April Homeschool Printables
Our team has combined their experience as homeschoolers and brought together a comprehensive group of home-school resources that are designed to help you easily plan and navigate your homeschool year. Here are our simple tips that answer the question “How do I Homeschool My Child?”
- Check Your State Laws
- Research Homeschool Methods, Learning Preferences, and Curriculum – this is where we come in. We’ve developed several online quizzes that will help you diagnose your preferred homeschooling method, your child’s learning preferences, and even how to find homeschool resources that fit.
- Get plugged in and join a homeschool group or a co-op. Support in your journey is important, and if you can’t find a physical homeschool support group, please join us on FB or Instagram!
- Have a flexible plan. A simple printable homeschool schedule can make a huge difference. Remember “KISS” – keep it simple, sister!
- Listen to Yourself. Stay on top of how things are going. Homeschooling can be a joyful fulfilling experience but not if everyone is stressed out. Take breaks, relax, set goals. Our simple free printable homeschool planner can make this an easy task.
- Google the topic or theme for each of your unit studies to find the free homeschooling printables you need for the month.
- Print and then place in a folder ready for daily use.
Find Our Full List of Printables by Age
Naomi White graduated with her B.S. in Christian Elementary Education and went on to earn her Early Childhood Education certification. She has taught preschool and elementary school in both Christian and public schools. She loves to read and write, is a pastor’s wife and stay-at-home mom, and is eagerly awaiting the day her son is old enough for them to start their own homeschool journey. Originally a Georgia girl, Naomi currently lives in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina with her family.