Need a summertime survival guide? We have one! Our very own Rebecca Kochenderfer has written The Summertime Survival Guide for Parents: How to Create a Summer of Wonder, Discovery and Fun!
And she’s giving away a FREE Survival Guide Planner to go along with the book!
FYI – The Summertime Survival Guide for Parents is chocked full of helpful info. In fact, it:
- Helps you plan a summer that is so much fun your kids won’t want to spend all their time on TV and video games.
- Shows you how to keep summer boredom away by creating fun learning centers in your home in 4 easy steps.
- Tells you how to develop your child’s special talents and interests.
- Shows you how to save money on summer camp and how to create your own summer day camp.
- Helps you turn tortuously long car trips into creativity time.
- Keeps kids from getting into trouble by giving them constructive things to do over the long summer months.
- Helps students catch up academically and gives them a head start on the coming school year.
You can purchase the book here – http://amzn.to/2oQABdq
“If you are using a babysitter or childcare provider, give them a copy of this book!” Matthew Gollub, author of the Jazz Fly books, and Give the Gift! 10 Fulfilling Ways to Raise a Lifetime Reader
“I’m always on the lookout for ways to inject our days with a sense of togetherness and wonder, whether during the school year or in the summer. Resources like yours help me to find motivation and inspiration in addition to the practical tips and “how-to”. I liked that some of the ideas were easy to implement and required very little prep time (many chapter 6 ideas) while other ideas were for the more advanced thinker who may have done the “easier” ideas already (like setting up discovery stations).” – Jenny Schae (Parent)
Rebecca Kochenderfer is an expert in fun, personal learning. As CEO of Homeschool.com, the #1 homeschooling community on the Internet, she has helped thousands of parents discover their child’s special talents and dreams. Her parenting and homeschooling books are beloved because they make parenting easier and more fun and they bring families closer together.