fb track/>

Homeschool.com, the #1 homeschooling community. We help you take learning from Ordinary to Extraordinary!
space
Homeschool.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Correspondence School

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mrshores.personal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrshores.personal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Correspondence School
    Posted: 19/Apr/2016 at 7:52am
Hi,

I want to change my child from Time4Learning to a correspondence school. He will be going into 5th grade next year. Are there any affordable correspondence schools out there for elementary school? I am not looking for a faith-based school--- strictly secular.

Any suggestions?

mrshores.personal
elliemaejune View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elliemaejune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/Apr/2016 at 10:44pm
Calvert is one of the best-known correspondence schools.
HomeofLove4Him View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HomeofLove4Him Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/May/2016 at 11:20am
I'm a little confused by your question. Are you looking to get away from the online learning completely? 

Also, are you only interested in schools that offer a full program, or are you interested in science from this publisher, math from that publisher, language arts from a third publisher, etc. (IOW, eclectic homeschooling)? The answers to these questions will help find a school that's a good fit for you and your son. :) 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic