fb track/>
Connect with us
Like Homeschool.com on Facebook Follow Homeschool.com on Twitter Pin Homeschool.com on Pinterest Add Homeschool.com on Google+ Visit Our Homeschooling Forum Visit Our Youtube Channel

Homeschool.com, the #1 homeschooling community. We help you take learning from Ordinary to Extraordinary!
| More
space
Homeschool.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need help urgently

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help urgently
    Posted: 16/Nov/2016 at 9:38am
Hello to anyone who reads this!

I am a student who was expelled from my school, and now I don't know what to do for the rest of the year since I do not want to attend an alternative school. My parents and I are considering homeschooling at this point, but we have no idea as to where to start looking, or how homeschooling works. We also have questions about how I will get credit for any work I do complete through homeschooling. If anyone could please help, leave a reply.

Many thanks to anyone in advance,
MMS
elliemaejune View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elliemaejune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/Nov/2016 at 1:34pm
It would help if we knew what state you live in, and what year of high school you are in.
mms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/Nov/2016 at 7:55am
I live in Delmar, Maryland and am a sophomore in high school. As my town's name implies, it is half in Delaware, half in Maryland. My school was a Delaware school that also took in Maryland people in close proximity, and now since I was expelled, I cannot have access to any services they offer, such as alternative school or home schooling, since they are exclusive to Delaware students. And my parents and I are now forced to look to Maryland schools for help, but that is uncharted territory for us.
HomeofLove4Him View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HomeofLove4Him Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2017 at 11:17pm
Hi there, 

How did this end up turning out? Are you still searching for options? Let us know and we'll be able to help you help your parents IF homeschooling is what you choose to do. :) 

~Tasha
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic