fb track/>
Connect with us
Like Homeschool.com on Facebook Follow Homeschool.com on Twitter Pin Homeschool.com on Pinterest Add Homeschool.com on Google+ Visit Our Homeschooling Forum Visit Our Youtube Channel

Homeschool.com, the #1 homeschooling community. We help you take learning from Ordinary to Extraordinary!
| More
space
Homeschool.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Travel Nurse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gingerale4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gingerale4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Travel Nurse
    Posted: 04/Feb/2017 at 12:05pm
Hello,

My oldest daughter is a home educated alumnus and now a travel nurse. She is loving the opportunity, but her travel partner is a young lady who doesn't share our daughter's Christian values and uses bad language, among other unfortunate habits.

Darling Daughter plans to end the travel partnership after April, but doesn't have anyone to travel with after that.

Do any of you know of another Christian girl who is, or would like to be a travel nurse?

Thanks!!
HomeofLove4Him View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HomeofLove4Him Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/Apr/2017 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Gingerale4 Gingerale4 wrote:

Hello,

My oldest daughter is a home educated alumnus and now a travel nurse. She is loving the opportunity, but her travel partner is a young lady who doesn't share our daughter's Christian values and uses bad language, among other unfortunate habits.

Darling Daughter plans to end the travel partnership after April, but doesn't have anyone to travel with after that.

Do any of you know of another Christian girl who is, or would like to be a travel nurse?

Thanks!!

Hi there, 

I came back to see if anyone had responded to your post because I didn't want you to think you'd been ignored. I think it's just that no one can answer your question (e.g. no one knows any Christian girls who are or would like to become travel nurses). I'm sorry you didn't get the answer to your question, but another reason I posted was to suggest trying AllNurses.com. That site is full of nurses and while I'm sure not all of them are Christians, perhaps you could find a partner for your daughter when her partnership ends this month. God bless!! :) 

~Tasha
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic