fb track/>
Connect with us
Like Homeschool.com on Facebook Follow Homeschool.com on Twitter Pin Homeschool.com on Pinterest Add Homeschool.com on Google+ Visit Our Homeschooling Forum Visit Our Youtube Channel

Homeschool.com, the #1 homeschooling community. We help you take learning from Ordinary to Extraordinary!
space
Homeschool.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Acellus?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mamascarlett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamascarlett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acellus?
    Posted: 10/Feb/2017 at 11:35am
Hi, I'm a former virtual homeschool mom of three. We've used k12 and connections in the past. Due to some family changes the kids are back in public this year and doing great, but we want to return to some form of school at home next year. A friend who has done almost every type of school at home mentioned Acellus and they really like it.
Anyone have any tips or experience with it?
We loved the content and depth of k12, but honestly were drowning in work load. Being more experienced and knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have been such a task master doing k12 but you live you learn. One thing we are sure of is sticking with some type of virtual option for our home schooling.t The visual interactive thing seemed to work best for my oldest. I'll have a 5th grader, 1st grader and a 3 year old.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic