fb track/>
Connect with us
Like Homeschool.com on Facebook Follow Homeschool.com on Twitter Pin Homeschool.com on Pinterest Add Homeschool.com on Google+ Visit Our Homeschooling Forum Visit Our Youtube Channel

Homeschool.com, the #1 homeschooling community. We help you take learning from Ordinary to Extraordinary!
| More
space
Homeschool.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teaching 5th grade in OH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RollingStones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RollingStones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teaching 5th grade in OH
    Posted: 19/Mar/2017 at 12:39pm
We are a very new to roadschooling family. We will have a 5th grader and Pre-schooler when we start this summer. Still doing a lot of researching about which curriculum we want to use and still learning to navigate the requirements in OH, which we plan on keeping as our home state.

HomeofLove4Him View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HomeofLove4Him Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/Apr/2017 at 10:05am
Originally posted by RollingStones RollingStones wrote:

We are a very new to roadschooling family. We will have a 5th grader and Pre-schooler when we start this summer. Still doing a lot of researching about which curriculum we want to use and still learning to navigate the requirements in OH, which we plan on keeping as our home state.

Hi RollingStones! 

Did you have any specific questions about Roadschooling? I'd suggest reading blogs from RV families who Roadschool year-round. I'd also suggest checking out Carschooling by Dianne Flynn Keith. EXCELLENT resource for turning car trips/road trips into educational opportunities! :) 

~Tasha
HomeofLove4Him View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HomeofLove4Him Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/Apr/2017 at 3:04pm
My comp shut down earlier but I also wanted to add...you'll find that when you're homeschooling (especially as Roadschoolers), you probably will end up dropping the term "5th grade" because Roadschooling will totally change your philosophy of what "school" looks like! :) This is a GREAT thing! :) 

~Tasha
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic