fb track/>
Connect with us
Like Homeschool.com on Facebook Follow Homeschool.com on Twitter Pin Homeschool.com on Pinterest Add Homeschool.com on Google+ Visit Our Homeschooling Forum Visit Our Youtube Channel

Homeschool.com, the #1 homeschooling community. We help you take learning from Ordinary to Extraordinary!
| More
space
Homeschool.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lizness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from the Pacific Northwest
    Posted: 23/May/2017 at 11:17am
Hi there!

I'm Liz, an engineer-turned-artist-turned-homeschooling mom living in the Northern Silicon Forest. We've been homeschooling for 5+ years and I'm just now getting around to connecting with other homeschoolers online.

Glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know y'all!

- Liz
HomeofLove4Him View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HomeofLove4Him Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/May/2017 at 8:20am
Hi Liz! 

I'm Tasha and have been homeschooling for over 13 years now. How did you go from engineer to artist? That must have been an interesting change! Although, I guess it's not that much of a stretch; after all, you need some art skills to perform work as an engineer! What grades are you teaching currently? 

~Tasha
Steller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/Aug/2017 at 8:22am
Hi Liz.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic