Innovators Tribe Homeschool Product Review
Innovators Tribe Product Review
- Grades: 6th-12th
- Subjects: Computer Science
- Category: Non-Religious
- Format: Online
- Price: $69 per mini-course
Innovators Tribe provides teachers and home school parent/teachers a powerful curriculum and resources to help revive innovation, creativity, and discovery. Packed inside each course are exciting, cutting-edge experiences, and activities designed for grades 5-9. If you have a student who loves technology and hands-on activities, these courses are for them.
From engineering to robotics and automation your student is sure to find something that sparks their interest in science and technology.
Innovators Tribe Program Features
Courses can be used as components of science courses (about one school year quarter per course) or they might be used as elective courses (one-fourth credit per course). Many students have easily earned 1 full credit by purchasing multiple courses. Students use design software, interactive lessons, and activity guides to maximize learning. Courses are approximately 30 hours each.
“Your teenagers will learn about topics like engineering, nano-technology, architecture, innovation, 3D design, future technologies, robotics, bridge building, construction, manufacturing, and much more. They will also learn tools and techniques that will help them think like an innovator and become world-class problem-solvers!”
- Online courses
- Great for hands-on learners
- Aims to give a sense of direction and motivation to students
Innovators Tribe Pros and Cons
Innovators Tribe Pricing Information
Homeschooling parents may purchase each mini-course for $69 each, or bundle three courses together for $129.
Innovators Tribe FAQs
I have more than one child. Do I need to purchase the course for each child?
- “It is recommended that each student has his or her own student account (purchased separately). Each account is unique for grading and progress tracking. However, there is nothing to prevent all of your children (in your household) from sharing a single account during the 24 month period. You would be responsible for grading.”
How long do students have access to each course?
- “Each student has a 24-month access to the course (24 months begins when your student starts the course…no matter when!) The software access is granted by our software partners for the duration of the course access period. However, these software companies allow access to “students” as long as they qualify as a k-12 student, so they can keep creating long after the course is complete. Software access is not guaranteed by Innovators Tribe after the 24 month period and is subject to change by these software companies.”
What if I’m not satisfied?
- “You’re covered by a 30-day, no-risk guarantee. The 30 days does not begin until your student begins the course. Buy now, and start anytime! Click HERE for more information.”
Do Innovators Tribes courses work for special needs learners?
- “Yes! We have many parents who love how our courses engage their special needs learner. Contact us HERE to discuss if our curriculum is right for your student.”
What kind of technology do I need?
- “The software for the courses Thinking Like an Architect and Robotics & Automation are fully online and require only Google Chrome web browser. The Thinking Like an Engineer course software will run on both Mac and Windows. Click HERE for more information.”