$59 per student per year
Mathletics — over 16 Billion questions answered successfully—from students all over the world! Over 4 million kids are presently using Mathletics—and a large percentage of them have doubled their Mathletics math scores! WOW!
- Over 1,000 learning activities
- A Full Adaptive Curriculum section where students can practice hundreds of math topics in 10-question increments (I like the 10-question increments)
- An intelligent adaptiveness – with questions getting harder as students answer correctly
- Immediate feedback to responses with animated step-by-step support (very nice)
- The ability for students to work at their own pace through the curriculum content
- A personal mastery dial which tracks every students’ daily progress
- Lots of rewards and certificates to acknowledge progress, plus, the opportunity to appear on the American Hall of Fame
- A Mathletics Live section where students can “race” against other students from around the world in real-time, answering math questions. This is really fun!
- Parental access to the very large library of printable workbooks aligned to the Mathletics content, as well as short videos and animated examples of various math concepts. I really appreciate this—as honestly, I’ve forgotten how to do a few things. Review is helpful.
To get the most out of Mathletics, the site suggests the following:
- Parents should take an active role in their kids’ mathematics progress
- Parents should encourage their children to use Mathletics 3 to 5 times a week
- Parents should encourage a balance between the Full Curriculum section and the Live Mathletics section (The Live section is so much fun—this might require a few rules)
- Parents should take the time to work with their children, on the Mathletics site. This is really encouraged—and a wonderful idea
- Parents should celebrate successes by printing certificates out and displaying them
Mathletics is certainly a fun, engaging, educational site—and the parental interaction which is encouraged, in my opinion, adds to the fun.
Mathletics — 16 Billion questions answered successfully!
Really, I don’t know what more I can say.