This Week in History
Homeschool.com’s Product Reviews
This Week in History – K-12 — $9.99/month
This Week in History is a product I’m really excited about–not just for the kids–but for me as well!
This Week in History from A Thomas Jefferson Education provides a weekly online bundle of resources–content that covers a variety of topics and age/interest levels, and is easily personalized – so it’s good for family learning and varied learning styles. Included are activities, writing and discussion prompts and teaching tools covering the subjects of math, science, language skills, geography, current events, the arts and more – all tied to events in history.
The weekly content from This Week in History can be accessed in either of two ways:
- On the dedicated TWIH blog feed at TJEd.org, or
- Via an email sent directly to your inbox (I have to admit, I like this option)
Pick a sample week and see all that you get for $9.99/month.
- Is fun
- Is a time-saver (yes, you could look up all this information on the Internet–but it would take you hours and hours and hours)
- Is thought-provoking (provides info you wouldn’t have thought to look up–so it’s thought-provoking for the kids and for you!)
- Works well with Unschooling, Charlotte Mason, Montessori, Trivium/Quadrivium, IEW, eclectic homeschooling, etc.
- Is a great supplement to your homeschooling efforts
While you’re on the site, check out all that A Thomas Jefferson Education has to offer!