Connect with us
Like Homeschool.com on Facebook Follow Homeschool.com on Twitter Pin Homeschool.com on Pinterest Add Homeschool.com on Google+ Visit Our Homeschooling Forum
Homeschool.com, the #1 homeschooling community.  We help you take learning from Ordinary to Extraordinary!
| More
space

Homeschool.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weaver volume one for sale, horizon preK & first

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cozyann88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cozyann88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weaver volume one for sale, horizon preK & first
    Posted: 23/Jul/2012 at 8:58am
   Hello, Last year was our first year homeschooling and I fell victim to the order way to much curse!! 
   I started with weaver which did not work for us. I have the entire basic five http://www.aophomeschooling.com/product/wkv01/, which is normaly $255. The set is in like new condition, we used it for a week and we did not write in anything. I would like $75 for it. 

I also have a set of horizon preschool books, all like new with nothing written in them. I have Both student workbooks and both teacher guides. These books are $28 a piece new so that's over $100 in books. I would like $50 for them.

I have some random first grade horizon books as well that are not marked in. The books I have are as follows- 
Math book 2
Math teachers guide
Phonics and reading book 2
Spelling and vocabulary teachers guide
Spelling and vocabulary dictionary
Phonics and reading reader 1
Phonics and reading reader 2
Physical education Pre K - 2nd
These books total over $150
I also have three books that have slight markings that I have erased.. they are
Spelling and vocab 1
Math 1
Phonics and reading 1

The total of all the horizon books I have total over $200 retail, so I would like to get $50 out of them.

Edited by cozyann88 - 24/Jul/2012 at 12:02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic