Homeschooling and Loving it
Not sure how to homeschool? Not sure how to create a cohesive homeschooling schedule? Not sure about homeschooling high school? Find the answers to these questions and more!
Homeschooling AND Loving It! is for both new and experienced homeschoolers. After using the proven methods in this book you will know how to:
- Make sure that your child is at or above grade level.
- Organize your time between homeschooling, chores, work, etc.
- Keep yourself and your child motivated all year long.
- Give your child a complete education without breaking the bank and without homeschooling 8-10 hours a day.
- Homeschool different age children at the same time (even with a baby or toddler in the house!), And…
- Prepare your high schooler to get into their choice of college.
About the author: Rebecca Kochenderfer homeschooled for over 20 years – all the way from preschool through high school. She is also the author of “Joyful Homeschooling.” Her son, following his joy, wrote his first novel at age 17, her oldest daughter danced with Ballet Austin at age 16, and her youngest daughter was accepted for her senior year to one of the top prep-schools in the country.