Homeschooling and Loving It! Free Ebook
If you’re unsure about how to start homeschooling, how to set it up and what steps to take, this book is perfect for you and your family!
Homeschooling and Loving It! is a book that not only helps the new homeschooler but also the experienced homeschooler. It is set up as a workbook that allows the reader to work through challenges, issues, and plans with a question-and-answer approach.
After using the proven methods in this book you will know how to:
- Make sure that your child is at or above grade level.
- Organize your time between homeschooling, chores, work, etc.
- Keep yourself and your child motivated all year long.
- Give your child a complete education without breaking the bank and without homeschooling 8-10 hours a day.
- Homeschool different age children at the same time (even with a baby or toddler in the house!), And…
- Prepare your high schooler to get into their choice of college.
Let go of some of your traditional ways of looking at learning and try something new. I want you to ask your children what it is that they want to learn and build your curriculum around that. You’re going to be surprised how much more effective and enjoyable this approach is. think you will see a world of improvement in your child’s learning and attitudes. Children blossom when they feel valued and heard. I think you’ll find that asking your children what they want o learn, and how they like to learn, will open a lot of interesting doors not just for them but for you also.
This book is about homeschooling yourself and your children. We want to help you discover your own dreams, goals, and passions in the process.
About the author: Rebecca Kochenderfer homeschooled for over 20 years – all the way from preschool through high school. She is also the author of “Joyful Homeschooling.” Her son, following his joy, wrote his first novel at age 17, her oldest daughter danced with Ballet Austin at age 16, and her youngest daughter was accepted for her senior year to one of the top prep schools in the country.