Homeschooling AND Loving It! is for both new and experienced homeschoolers. After using the proven methods in this book you will know how to:
- Make sure that your child is at or above grade level.
- Organize your time between homeschooling, chores, work, etc.
- Keep yourself and your child motivated all year long.
- Give your child a complete education without breaking the bank and without homeschooling 8-10 hours a day.
- Homeschool different age children at the same time (even with a baby or toddler in the house!), And…
- Prepare your high schooler to get into their choice college.
About the author: Rebecca Kochenderfer homeschooled for over 20 years – all the way from preschool through high school. She is the owner of Homeschool.com (the #1 homeschooling community on the Internet) and is the author of “Homeschooling and Loving It!” and “Homeschooling For Success.” She is also the author of “Joy Journal: Make Joy a Daily Experience.” Her son, following his joy, wrote his first novel at age 17, her oldest daughter danced with Ballet Austin at age 16, and her youngest daughter was accepted for her senior year to one of the top prep-schools in the country.