Are you new to homeschooling or even temporarily homeschooling? Are you looking for a resource that will help you navigate all stages and aspects of homeschooling?
Then this book is for you! (plus it’s free – woohoo!)
This is the book that thousands of homeschoolers have used to get started homeschooling and LOVE IT! With a workbook approach that addresses all of the most frequently asked homeschooling questions, you’ll find answers to your questions! From the beginning of homeschool all the way to graduation, Homeschooling and Loving It! offers solutions for your homeschooling journey!
“This book will become one of your most treasured resources. The information on goal-setting is so valuable it can change the course of your child’s life.”
Pat Wyman, Founder of HowToLearn.com and author of “Learning vs. Testing”
A Homeschooling Solution that Makes Sense!
This book will walk you step-by-step through a system that is guaranteed to help you have your best homeschooling year ever. At the back of the book is your Custom HomeLearning Plan. At the end of each chapter, we have included an activity for you to do. These activities will help you stay on top of things so that you feel one step ahead of the game all year long. If you diligently read each chapter, then complete the activity, by the end of this book you are going to have in your hands a fun, customized learning plan for each of your children–one that takes into account each child’s learning style, interests, and goals. It will also take into account your schedule, interests and teaching style. You will be amazed at how much you accomplish! For example:
- Your school supplies will be organized
- You will know your child’s learning style and curriculum for the year
- You will have worked with your child to set semester and long term
- You will have a more efficient day-to-day schedule that’s balanced with
your own life
- You will develop a system of teaching that works best for you and your
- Your child will be prepared to graduate high-school level exams and get
into their first-choice college
- You will have more fun with your children, so you and your “students”
will stay motivated all year long