fb track/>
Connect with us
Like Homeschool.com on Facebook Follow Homeschool.com on Twitter Pin Homeschool.com on Pinterest Add Homeschool.com on Google+ Visit Our Homeschooling Forum Visit Our Youtube Channel

Homeschool.com, the #1 homeschooling community. We help you take learning from Ordinary to Extraordinary!
| More
space
Homeschool.com Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help With Self-Homeschooling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moraxia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moraxia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help With Self-Homeschooling
    Posted: 10/Nov/2016 at 10:48am
Hello,

I have been homescooled since halfway through my freshmen year of highschool. I'm on my last year of homeschooling and will be turning 18 very soon. I'm in a very bad situation at home, and I've tried everything(reaching out to counselors, etc.) to no avail. I would like to leave home in the spring and have my own apartment, but I'm wondering if it would be possible to homeschool myself?

All of my homeschooling is done online, the only thing my parents help out with is the quarterly reports and legal issues. What exactly do I need to continue homeschooling?

Thanks!!
HomeofLove4Him View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HomeofLove4Him Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/May/2017 at 3:45am
Hi there, 

Before I get into any more details, I wanted to see if this is still your current situation? 

Also, NY is a pretty strict state when it comes to homeschooling, so please don't do anything that'll shoot yourself in the foot after putting in all this hard work! 

~Tasha
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic