DVD Question

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kennan 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kennan
    Participant

Hi, I hope that you will be able to give me some advice. We have lived in China for the last 14 1/2 years. We have always used ABEKA with some Saxon Math. We have 5 children and they are all being homeschooled again this year. We have 1st,4th,6th,8th, and 11th graders. My question has to do with my 11th grade son. He and my 8th grader use the DVD’s while I teach the other three. He took his 9 week exams today and got a 64% in history and a 84% in grammar. Now, we don’t feel like he is really paying attention to the DVD’s nor applying himself. Does anyone have suggestions as to how to use study time or how to get him to make better grades. I am very busy with the other children and feel like my time with him is limited. My husband feels that at his age he should be pretty independent of me and I should not have to carry the burden for his grades. I would welcome any suggestions or advice to help me do a better job with him. My 8th grader is a girl. Loves to make good grades and does all of her assigned homework. Thank you in advance for your help!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register Here