Episode 51: 8 Keys for Success & The Secret to Staying Inspired in Your Homeschool | Rebecca Kochenderfer
By: Jamie Gaddy and Homeschool.com
Join Jamie and Rebecca as they talk about the 8 Keys for Your Child’s Success. These aren’t your academic or achievement-based milestones. These are life skills that will serve your child, not just now, but for the rest of their lives!
- Knowing Failure leads to Success
- Speaking with positive purpose and intention
- Have a “This is it” attitude – being present now
And of course, we all know how difficult it is to stay inspired. Even if we started out great our inspiration and motivation naturally wane as we tire or encounter roadblocks.
Secrets to Staying Inspired in Your Homeschool
- Remember the Big Picture
- Have more fun!
- Fulfill a sense of purpose by being of service and making a contribution
- Build confidence with a track record of success
- Celebrate the little things!
Want more helpful information on How to Homeschool? Download our free Homeschooling and Loving It Workbook!
About the Series
Where'd my instruction manual go??? I know we've all wondered that about parenting and homeschooling! Join us as we chat about the big stuff and everything in-between! Helping homeschoolers with practical teaching tips to find all they need to Homeschool and Love it!!